Kindly access the gmail account using the username and password below to watch the video.
url : www.gmail.com
Username : email@example.com
Password : akkicrrt17
Slide PresentationPre Congress - 20 August 2017
- CRRT: Back to Basics
- CRRT Fundamentals Pre-Test Answers
- CRRTMembranes,Circuits and Vascular Access
- Anticoagulation for CRRT
- Dialysis Dose in AKI
- Workshop:CRRT Prescription
- Combining CRRT with Extracorporeal Support Technologies
- Monitoring, alarms and connections with other therapies
- CRRT Prescription Jorge Cerda, MD, MS, FACP, FASN Clinical Professor of Medicine Albany Medical College Albany, NY,
- Dose / Fluid / Documentation
- Machine priming, circuit set up, program to match orders
- Connectologywith Hybrid Systems(ECMO, ECCO2R, Apheresis)
- CONNECTOLOGYWITH HYBRID SYSTEMS
- Therapy monitoring and trouble shooting alarms, Therapy discontinuation
- Implementing Therapy Delivery Dose Adjustments, Fluid Balance
- Therapy Monitoring and Troubleshooting Alarms, Therapy Discontinuation
DAY 1 - 21st August 2017
- ImmunoregulatoryRole of Tissue Microenvironment in Kidney Injury
- Pre-eclampsia: Pathogenesis and novel therapeutic options
- Does Urine Output Monitoring Improve Outcome?
- Update on Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Renal dysfunction in the patient with cirrhosis
- RRT in the ICU: When to Start?
- Timing of RRT We are a long way off
- Prolonged Intermittent Renal Replacement Therapy - done and dusted?
- FUTURE: CRRT and immune dysregulation.Whatisthe wayforward?
- Optimal CRRT for Optimal Outcomes
- Strategies for Optimizing the CRRT Circuit - Citrate Anticoagulation
- Optimising RRT for AKI
DAY 2 - 22nd August 2017
- Precision CRRTADQI 17
- Remote Effects of AKI
- Nutrient deficiency in AKI and losses during CRRT
- The Impact of Adsorption on Cytokine Removal and Immune Response
- Role of Peritoneal Dialysis for AKI in ICU
- Biomechanical Approaches to Control Inflammation in AKI
- Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis: An Update
- Considerationsfor the choiceof extracorporealtherapiesfor criticallyillpatients
- CRRT for The Experienced User: Solutions, Fluid Removal, Balance and Monitoring
- AKI EpidemiologyPopulation Based Study
- Raising Awareness of AKI in Low-Middle Income Countries
- AKI IN THE DEVELOPING WORLDADQI 2016
- Raising AKI Awareness, Improving Recognition in Low-Middle Income Countries
- Optimizing Renal Protective Effect with Appropriate Blood Pressure Control in Asian Diabetic Nephropathic Patients
DAY 3 - 23rd August 2017
- Measuring Outcomes in AKI and CRRT: Which Benchmarks Should We Use?
- Etiological Factors for AKI in the Tropics?
- Pattern and Outcome of AKI in Developing Countries
- Haemodynamicsupport in shock states
- Community Acquired AKI in Resource Constrained Settings: Risk Assessment and Management
- A Pragmatic RCT on RRT timing for AKI
- AlkalinePhosphatase for sepsis-associatedAKI -The STOP-AKI trial
- Clinical Trials in AKI